Monday 12 March 2012

Spring is Almost Sprung!

The sun is here, the sun is here!! 

I spent almost all the weekend in my garden,clearing the leaves, pruning the plants and weeding, oh ma gosh there was so much weeding to do!

As a reward and incentive The Big One and I placed a rather large order with Crocus for all sorts of floral delights including some seeds for; plum tomatoes, potatoes and some amazing rare strawberries - yup we're getting productive!

Here's some of what we ordered, have a look at what they're supposed to look like and wish me green fingered luck that I can make them all bloom!

Pineberry Dream - taste like strawberries and pineapple!
Spencer Sweet Pea
Golden Margurite
Alkanet
Gladioli 'The Bride'


"Art is like a border of flowers along the course of civilization."
- Lincoln Steffens

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...